Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm so mad at myself

I had to take a trip on Friday to see my sister, Auntie Lauren. I had a journal that I would write in specifically to His Royal Highness. It would track highlights, talk about us with where we came from before him, the dates of his milestones... The key word though was "had". I wrote an entry while on the plane to LAX and once I was finished, I put it in the seat back in front of me as the person in front of me had her seat pushed back. And, the seat back pocket is where it stayed. I've called and filed a report with Southwest and notified LAX but no luck so far. I realized this as I was on the shuttle to get my rental car.

If it was anything else, I wouldn't care, but this is the journal to Hunter. I'm so mad at myself and as soon as I realized this, I was ready to cry. I'm trying to recreate some of what I had in there, but it's hard to do.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment