Sunday, May 8, 2011

3/4 of a year

It is my first mother's day. Hunter turns 9 months tomorrow. With that said, let's try to catch up.

He has 8 teeth. 4 on top, 4 on bottom. The 4 bottom came in first. He started crawling basically as soon as we dropped him off with my in laws so we could go to China. That happened at 7.5 months. He has now been to Disneyland. He was there for his Auntie Lauren's 21st birthday. He watched all of fantasmic, the 10:30 showing too! The cannon didn't scare him either. He is furniture walking. He pushes his toys across the floor while he plays. He is starting to get leary of strangers. He has said both momma and dada while recognizing us. Momma won the first word battle. That happened at a AZ Diamondbacks game vs the SF Giants. He LOVES the pool.

We go in for his 9 month check up on Thursday. And, even though we still have 3 months, this mom has started to plan his first birthday. I'm pretty sure I have his theme, a rough list of who to invite, what sort of things I will need to get. All that stuff. It will be here before I know it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment