Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Your servants are tired sir.
Hunter, you have been a joy to serve but your servants are really tired. Servant Dad is especially. He has to work and teach lots of kids and direct marching band and then come home to you wanting to party all night long. I will be trying to keep you awake longer between naps during the day and limit how long those naps are during the day at the advice of the nice lady we met yesterday. I'm sure you didn't like her though, running that light thing in your ears and making you keep your eyes open so she can see those pretty blues(/slates). She's a doctor and was making sure that you are still in good shape and that Mom and Dad haven't killed you yet. You weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces at birth and you lost a little weight in the hospital. But, that didn't last long! You weighed 9 pounds 1 ounce at the doctor yesterday! I'm sure you weigh more today. We'll have a relaxed week this week (given that you can give your servants some rest every now and then) and Auntie Lauren will be here with us tomorrow through the end of the week. And, I would like to apologize in advance for Friday. We will see the doctor again and you will not like this visit. Just know that we love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment