Saturday, November 13, 2010
3 months and laughing!
His Royal Highness is now 3 months old! He may not look like it here, but we do have laughter! He started to laugh on Halloween. Now, the servants are just waiting for him to start rolling over. He's been so close for a while now but he just won't make that commitment!
I have been back to work for a month. Hunter stays with Grandma Jan during the day then either myself or Hunter's Dad goes and picks him up. Marching band season is now officially over for Hunter's Dad so he should be spending more time with him now.
The 3 of us will be taking family photos next Saturday. I'm not sure how to dress all of us. I don't want us all matchy matchy, but something similar would be preferred. Then, 2 days later, I take Hunter in for his Christmas pictures. I have seen the cutest little Santa outfit. It's tempting me to go get that for him to put him in it. Then, we have Hunter's first Thanksgiving. We'll be spending it at Jason's parents house this year. But, not to worry, his first Christmas will be at home.
We have so much to look forward to now with the holidays coming up. Then, shortly after the holidays, he will be 6 months old! Yikes! I'll have to start thinking about his first birthday! Ok, maybe not right away, but it will be here before we know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment