That day started off as a busy one for me. I met two friends in Scottsdale to bring them their wreaths that they ordered from Jason's band's fundraiser. I then met a friend for lunch. I ended the day with a quick stop at Target. I remember making it quick because I was exhausted. So much that I wanted to take a nap. I never take naps. Well, I did that day. That night, I was was getting ready to vacuum the house and prior to starting, I decided to take a pregnancy test. Well, that second line started to form almost immediately. So, I put the test down and went to vacuum. I told myself that it was too fast to tell and that I'd come back and see if it was still there after I was done.
One year later, December 12, 2010:

No comments:
Post a Comment