Hunter is now less than 1 week away from being 4 months old. 4 months! I can't believe it. It's hard to think that 4 months ago we were in the hospital waiting for his debut. He can only guess to his size (over 15 pounds and 26 inches) but we'll know next Thursday. He has more 3-6 month clothes that are starting to get small or tight. I thought he would at least make it 5 months in these clothes! Good lord.
His first Thanksgiving was last week. We went over to Grandma Jan and Grandpa Steve's place. Momo and Popo were there along with Great Grandma and Auntie Lauren. Hunter also met cousin Michael for the first time. Hunter slept while everyone ate dinner. We do have pictures of both sides of the family, I just haven't uploaded them to the computer.
Hunter decided to roll over stomach to back for the first time last Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. The only person that witnessed this feat was Jason so of course, no one believed him. However, Monday of this week, he rolled over for Grandma Jan and has rolled over for her everyday since. I have yet to see this. Perhaps now that the weekend is here I can see it happen.
He continues to smile more and more and at many more things. He laughs a lot now too. I was singing Disney tunes to him tonight and he just smiled! Earlier this week he was having a laughing fit. We just love seeing him this way. Up next is his first Christmas. The tree is up and he is fascinated with the lights. We plan on taking him to the Phoenix Zoolights on Christmas Eve and we can't wait to see what he thinks of it. It's a tradition that we would like to start with him.
We'll post his 4 months numbers sometime after his appointment next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment