Last Sunday, the 19th, Hunter really started smiling, more of a social smile and not an "I'm passing gas" smile. It took me a week to get a picture of it though but it is cute. However, with the smile also comes something else. The frown. Hunter will cry and cry and cry. When he takes a breather from crying, he'll frown. It's so sad yet so adorably cute. He'll be 8 weeks on Monday, 2 months next Saturday. I go back to work a week from tomorrow.
He's now been to marching band practice and will be going to his first band competition on Saturday. He's discovered the tv and is fascinated by it. He also likes the light at the top of his Ocean Wonders activity/play mat thing. Dad and I are still wondering when his next growth spurt will kick in as he still basically eats 4 ounces every 3 hours.

No comments:
Post a Comment