I don't know his 2 month numbers yet. He goes to the doctor on Wednesday for his checkup and shots and such so I'll know more then. I can tell you:
He can wear some of his 0-3 month clothes still and some of his 3-6 month clothes. In fact, that overall outfit in the picture is 3-6. Actually, when I look at the numbers for sizing for some companies, he could have fit in it on day 1. That's pretty scary.
He is a great baby in the morning and a good baby most afternoons. He'll have his occasional moments of fussiness though.
He loves the turtle that lights up on his Ocean Wonders play/activity mat.
He's discovered the bright light and colors of the tv.
He loves car trips (most of the time) and he doesn't always fall asleep right away. However, if he's been in the car seat most of the day, he'll want out.
Some things that we love:
His stroller. I love the ease of use with it. We currently have the infant car seat adapter on it, but I love how easy it turns, how lightweight it is, and how easy it is to fold and unfold. I could do it while holding Hunter if I had to.
His car seat. Ok, nothing too exciting, I just love it because it's Mickey.
The sleep sacks. Seriously love these. It's great for those 2am diaper changes when you don't want to think. Just unzip the sack part way and change away.
Diaper Genie II Elite. No need to worry about the smell of diapers with this thing.
OMG, we love this thing. I know some people don't see the point in sterilizers, but this is great. We have a big bowl in our sink with soapy water that we dump the bottles in then we do a quick scrub and rinse and off to the sterilizer it goes. Seriously one of the best things we bought.
Our bath set has been great. He's too big for the frog sponge thing, but we use the little tub in his big bathtub with the incline inside it. It came with a cup to rinse his hair and a washcloth (which we don't use).
Another great buy. Since I haven't been able to pump since my stay in the hospital, Hunter has been strictly a formula baby. This goes in the diaper bag, but we also use it in the house all the time. That way when Hunter is screaming for a bottle, it's pre portioned out, no measuring required. We also love it at night. We take it upstairs at night and use it for those sleepy feedings.
This is the Baby Trend pack n play at my parents house. We love how the "bassinet" type feature faces the long way of the pack n play. It makes it easier for my grandma to put him in there before she gets up out of her chair while she watches him.
This is our pack n play at our house. He may not use it too much right now, but we love having it downstairs and the changing pad downstairs. I know once he starts moving it will be great for him while he's playing with toys and he can be in one location and not moving around.
I'll update his stats after Wednesday's appointment and we'll see what month 3 brings us.










No comments:
Post a Comment